www.aiesec.ch/fribourg

Mittwoch, 10. Oktober 2012

Another incredible experience from Russia


Two years ago, I had the chance to take part in a volunteering project in Moscow.
During this time, I lived with a host family. The family was really nice to me. Furthermore, they took me to a lot of places, such as their own summer house, several places in Moscow, to St. Petersburg and a few villages around the capital of the Russian Federation. This was a great experience of my summer in 2010.
The second one was a volunteering venture. Its aim was to make high school students familiar with the MDG´s of the United Nations. The team consisted of young adults from Switzerland, Bulgaria, Portugal, Poland and Germany. I really enjoyed being a part of this team. Everyone was really nice, motivated and smart. Even though we had five different nationalities and different points of view on certain topics in the team, the collaboration worked very well.
Moreover, it was amazing to work with these high school students. They were really motivated, focused, kind and grateful.
Furthermore, I had the opportunity to improve my language skills.
Even though two years have already passed by, I am still amazed by the great time I had during this summer.

Franziska from Basel

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen