www.aiesec.ch/fribourg

Dienstag, 10. Juli 2012

Friends without borders

One amazing summer in China


Last summer I went to China with AIESEC for two months. I joined an AIDS and HIV prevention project in the south of China, in Guangzhou. There, I meet the other interns and we became really good friends. There was Su Yin from Malaysia, Sunaa and Dhana from Mauritius, Alex from England and Debbie from the Netherlands. We lived together in an appartment and we had several projects together such as organizing a Global Village, a Recycling Event, teaching English to children and disabled people, cooking with Chinese people, holding presentations about AIDS and HIV etc. We got in touch with lots of Chinese people, AIESECers like Bill, Charles, Rachel, Zero, Cabbage and many more people and we became really good friends.
We also did a lot of sightseeing activities, we went out together, travelled, went shopping and shared a lot of experience together! The farewell was very emotional and sad but we promised to meet again once one of us gets married. I really hope to see my friends from all over the world soon again!

The team of the Global Village: Rain, Della, Dhana, Rahel, Sunaa, Su Yin, Alex, Debbie and Ray.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Good job, good job :) Great first post! I will definitely write about my experience once I'm back.

    AntwortenLöschen