www.aiesec.ch/fribourg

Donnerstag, 13. September 2012

Unforgettable moments in Indonisia

 
In Indonisia with AIESEC
 
 


As you can see, I was surrounded by girls again, just like being at school. This photo was taken at Monas, which is a monument to independence in Indonesia. The girls are trainees there for guiding tourists. On that day, I dressed in Batik and thought they might mistook me as native since I was asked for direction by local people before. However, they didn't. Because, as they said, my face was lack of the typical Indonesian smile. I was surprised by their careful observation and optimistic attitude towards life. Yes.After struggling  for my study and work too much, I lost smile and ignored the charm of life.This photo was taken for reminding me of cheering myself up. It was a vital lecture taught.

Yatchiu Shin went to Indonisia in order to work there in a social project during two months.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen