www.aiesec.ch/fribourg

Sonntag, 15. September 2013

Awesome Summer In Indonesia!





During my summer holidays I spent 8 weeks in Indonesia teaching English to children aged 13-16 years old. I had never taught before and my English wasn’t that good. But weeks after weeks I could achieve my tasks and give interesting classes to my students.








Beside the work at school, I enjoyed travelling around Indonesia. I climbed a volcano which begins to erupt the week after we went on it. I snorkeled in the Java Sea, where I could see some corals and plenty of fishes. And for lunch we ate fish grilled on bamboo sticks and drank the juice out of a coco nut.






Before leaving Indonesia, I could enjoy drinking Cobra Blood, which is healthy and should make you strong.









So if you want to live a culture shock filled with crazy experiences you should definitely speak with one of our Outgoing Exchange Coach in AIESEC. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen